The Son of Man came to seek and save that which was lost. It is Jesus' favorite title of Himself. I chosen this title because Jesus loved this title of Himself. We ought to never forget that Jesus is fully God and fully man: two natures in One Person. He is the God-man, the Incarnate Second Person of the Trinity. May we mediate on His life, death, burial, resurrection and ascension that we may be conformed to the image of the divine Son of Man! This blog web site will be a Christian defense of the Reformed doctrines of the Incarnate Son of Man. May all glory be to His name!

Monday, August 22, 2011

My Two Favorite Scripture Verses


I shared these verses with some Bible-believing Christians years ago.  It is truly an encouragement to meditate on these verses. 

Here is a verse that combats loneliness and meditation on it is key to realizing that Jesus is present with you IN ALL THINGS:

“Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.”   (Matthew 28:20).

Here is a verse that speaks of a never-refusal by Christ to COME TO HIM and to receive His rest and comfort for our souls:

“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.”  (Matthew 11:28-29).