The Son of Man came to seek and save that which was lost. It is Jesus' favorite title of Himself. I chosen this title because Jesus loved this title of Himself. We ought to never forget that Jesus is fully God and fully man: two natures in One Person. He is the God-man, the Incarnate Second Person of the Trinity. May we mediate on His life, death, burial, resurrection and ascension that we may be conformed to the image of the divine Son of Man! This blog web site will be a Christian defense of the Reformed doctrines of the Incarnate Son of Man. May all glory be to His name!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

When I Think I First Believed

I use to think I first believed in 2003 or 2004, but I know I made a bold decision to follow Christ then.  But I think I believed before that.  I remember going to a church called "Ascension Church."  It was a Roman Catholic Church and close to the beach in New Jersey.  After the Mass we went outside (which was before I made a "decision" for Jesus), I met a blond haired young lady.  To be honest, she looked like an angel to me.  She shared with me about things of the Bible and I sinned as I spoke to her, but I forget what I said.  I think I cursed out loud.  I think she told me to ask for forgiveness and I did out loud.  I said "Lord, forgive me."  I think that was the time I gained a sense of asking for forgiveness to God:

 (Acts 26:18, To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me).
 
(Ephesians 1:7, "In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace...").  

(Colossians 1:14, "In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins...").