The Son of Man came to seek and save that which was lost. It is Jesus' favorite title of Himself. I chosen this title because Jesus loved this title of Himself. We ought to never forget that Jesus is fully God and fully man: two natures in One Person. He is the God-man, the Incarnate Second Person of the Trinity. May we mediate on His life, death, burial, resurrection and ascension that we may be conformed to the image of the divine Son of Man! This blog web site will be a Christian defense of the Reformed doctrines of the Incarnate Son of Man. May all glory be to His name!

Monday, May 20, 2013

"I Shall Not Be Moved": God Keeps His Own No Matter What

We ought to understand that nothing can move us to depart from Christ in an ultimate sense, because His Spirit is within our hearts and has forever changed us. 

Psalm 16:8 KJV
I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
Psalm 21:7 KJV
For the king trusteth in the Lord, and through the mercy of the most High he shall not be moved.
Psalm 46:5 KJV
God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.
Psalm 62:2 KJV
He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.
Psalm 62:6 KJV
He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.
Psalm 112:6 KJV
Surely he shall not be moved for ever: the righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance.
 
Listen to this Christian hymn sang by Johnny Cash and quoted here:
"Glory hallelujah, I shall not be moved Anchored in Jehovah, I shall not be moved Just like a tree that's planted by the waters I shall not be moved
In His love abiding, I shall not be moved And in Him confiding, I shall not be moved Just like the tree that's planted by the water I shall not be moved
I shall not be, I shall not be moved I shall not be, I shall not be moved Just like a tree that's planted by the water I shall not be moved
[Incomprehensible], I shall not be moved Jesus will not fail me, I shall not be moved Just like the tree that's planted by the water I shall not be moved
Though the tempest rages, I shall not be moved On the rock of ages, I shall not be moved Just like the tree that's planted by the water I shall not be moved
I shall not be, I shall not be moved I shall not be, I shall not be moved Just like the tree that's planted by the water I shall not be moved
I shall not be, I shall not be moved I shall not be, I shall not be moved Just like the tree that's planted by the water I shall not be moved"