The Son of Man came to seek and save that which was lost. It is Jesus' favorite title of Himself. I chosen this title because Jesus loved this title of Himself. We ought to never forget that Jesus is fully God and fully man: two natures in One Person. He is the God-man, the Incarnate Second Person of the Trinity. May we mediate on His life, death, burial, resurrection and ascension that we may be conformed to the image of the divine Son of Man! This blog web site will be a Christian defense of the Reformed doctrines of the Incarnate Son of Man. May all glory be to His name!

Friday, October 5, 2012

Let Us Trust Jesus Christ for Spiritual Salvation

May all of us human beings trust Jesus as our Lord and Savior.  Help us Lord God to trust Thee.  Help me to trust in Thee Lord Jesus Christ.  All of us human beings have fallen into the evil of sin.  Help us to love Thee more and praise Thee more.  Here are some verses on this subject of trusting and praising God,
 
Isaiah 26:4 KJV
Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength:
Psalm 28:7 KJV
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him. 
Psalm 40:3 KJV
And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.
Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 

2 Samuel 22:3 KJV
The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.

2 Samuel 22:31 KJV
As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him.

2 Samuel 22:31 KJV
As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him.

Jeremiah 17:7 KJV
Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.

Philippians 1:11 KJV
Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God. 
Philippians 4:8 KJV
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. 
Hebrews 2:12 KJV
Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.
Hebrews 13:15 KJV
By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name. 
That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: 
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light; 
Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well. 
If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. 
And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.