The Son of Man came to seek and save that which was lost. It is Jesus' favorite title of Himself. I chosen this title because Jesus loved this title of Himself. We ought to never forget that Jesus is fully God and fully man: two natures in One Person. He is the God-man, the Incarnate Second Person of the Trinity. May we mediate on His life, death, burial, resurrection and ascension that we may be conformed to the image of the divine Son of Man! This blog web site will be a Christian defense of the Reformed doctrines of the Incarnate Son of Man. May all glory be to His name!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

From Genesis to Revelation


     I hope to begin an in-depth Bible sermon study of the books of the Bible; that is, I will typically start from Genesis and go through to Revelation.  I will go from the Old Testament three times a week and the New Testament three times a week.  It is my hope to gain great insight into the Holy Bible and learn more about its divine truth.  I guess I will start out with my favorite books first and then other books as well.  I will try to make it an apologetical approach to the Bible or a devotional yet intellectual approach as well.  I love studying the Bible and I hope whoever reads my blog gets blessed, nourished and soundly instructed in the written Word of God.  I hope my study has its application to your daily life so you can renew your minds and grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  Peace be with you.

Sincerely in Christ,

Michael A. Petillo, ThD