The Son of Man came to seek and save that which was lost. It is Jesus' favorite title of Himself. I chosen this title because Jesus loved this title of Himself. We ought to never forget that Jesus is fully God and fully man: two natures in One Person. He is the God-man, the Incarnate Second Person of the Trinity. May we mediate on His life, death, burial, resurrection and ascension that we may be conformed to the image of the divine Son of Man! This blog web site will be a Christian defense of the Reformed doctrines of the Incarnate Son of Man. May all glory be to His name!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Spiritual Insanity: A Hidden Controversy


I think there is a hidden corruption in the church.  There needs to be reformation.  It is the selling of salvation through the activity of sex.  I think this could be the reason why people claim rape so much in the general church of the people of God.  I think there needs to be reformation in spiritual salvation in the Protestant and Catholic churches.  I think Luther and Calvin were right in their interpretation of grace alone, faith alone, Christ alone, Scripture alone and to God be the glory alone.  I think Calvin was right in understanding of total depravity, unconditional election, particular redemption, irresistible grace and preservation of the saints.  I think the reason why people do this is because of their spiritual condition of spiritual insanity (cf. 1 Corinthians 2:14).  There is no way that spiritual salvation can be granted through the activity of sex.  It may well be an excuse to have sex or to rape someone.  Again, there must be reformation.  People do not talk about this in the church but if someone is a victim of it they may know.  If someone adds sex to spiritual salvation, it is under the anathema of God (cf. Galatians 1:8-11).  There is no good reason for rape against anyone.  Look what happened to Peter when he added to the gospel in what Paul said to him,

But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed.  For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision.  And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation.  But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?  We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.  But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.  For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.  For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.  I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.  I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.”  (Galatians 2:11-21).

We ought not to add to the gospel no matter what it is.  The gospel is freedom from works and sin, because it is about Christ and what He has done for us in our place.  The gospel is about the loving of Christ toward us through His life and death alone.  There is no doubt that someone unsaved should do whatever they can to belong to Christ.  That is why Jesus will say, “Do you want all your sin to mean that you want to belong to me?”  The answer to this, is “yes, Lord.”  But adding to the gospel is a grave sin that Rome has already done but in our society so has some of the Protestants.  I do not know who they are by name but I think by way of experience they have perverted the gospel and defiled the Word of God like Rome has already done by her additions to the gospel.  I call those who have done this to people to “stop!” and “repent!” and love your neighbor as yourself.         
     But I am not saying that this is the answer to everyone’s case, but I am saying that I know of those who do this behind the scene.  People ought to wish one another the peace of the Lord and stop harming one another in the name of Jesus.  I know there is a cult also that gets things through sex from a god of Hinduism; that is, the Bible renders such things as rebellion as witchcraft.  This also is a kind of spiritual insanity that is not spoken about in our modern world in public.  It is a heresy and must be avoided at all costs.  The Bible calls all people to repentance and faith; that is, people ought to ask for forgiveness for their sins to the God of the Bible.  There is forgiveness alone through Him alone.  People should get things from God the Trinity by prayer and supplication no matter how long it takes but not through sexual favors.  God works all things out for our good because we love Him.  If someone has failed and committed sin, God will still work out ALL things for our good (cf. Romans 8:28).   This is the hope we have in Christ because we love God by His Spirit and Word.  If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha” (1 Corinthians 16:22).  Amen.
     Everyone who has this sin but trusted Christ has His white robes of unified merit upon them and the peace of God through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior (Romans 5:1).  However, we should not sin that grace may abound (Romans 6:1-3).  As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God” (1 Peter 2:16).  We ought to pursue the fruits of the Spirit (Galatians 5ff).  The people of God should not be caught up with sexual activity outside of marriage.  We are to be a holy people unto the Lord and not a worker of iniquity.  We ought to practice the Ten Commandments and remember “Thou shalt not commit adultery.”  If we understand this in the board context of the commandment, we would understand that it refers to all sexual uncleanness.  It simply means that we should avoid it but repent when we fall into any sex lust.  Therefore we ought not to add sex to the gospel.  Amen.