The Son of Man came to seek and save that which was lost. It is Jesus' favorite title of Himself. I chosen this title because Jesus loved this title of Himself. We ought to never forget that Jesus is fully God and fully man: two natures in One Person. He is the God-man, the Incarnate Second Person of the Trinity. May we mediate on His life, death, burial, resurrection and ascension that we may be conformed to the image of the divine Son of Man! This blog web site will be a Christian defense of the Reformed doctrines of the Incarnate Son of Man. May all glory be to His name!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Conversion to our Lord Jesus Christ

     I did whatever I could to belong to Christ.  God knew I wanted to belong to Him but I had moral inability.  I repented of my sins in times past but never so constantly than after I gained assurance in January 2005.  I began the search for assurance of salvation, I think, sometime in 2003.  I began attending a Reformed Presbyterian church and later a Reformed church that was Baptist. There is purity found in the Gospel in the London Baptist Confession of Faith of 1689.  I loved the confession's testimony on the life and death of Christ alone in the awesomeness of the Gospel.   This was the sole reason why I became a Reformed Baptist Christian.  I later was baptized in the threefold name of the Triune Godhead by immersion.  The Westminster Confession did not have the same testimony though it was also awesome in its testimony!  I began to take a calender of my sins and repent of all of them since I was in the womb of my mother.  I remembered in the past when people ministered unto me and how it helped me when God converted me to the Reformed faith.  I also remembered my encounter with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ before I was converted.  The theological education helped a lot at Liberty University but also after conversion I learned a great deal more from Ligonier Ministries.  During the time when I was born from above in 2004, I earned a doctorate of theology where I studied all the Reformed doctrines of sacred Scripture.  This helped me learn a lot more in my search for God as a Christian.  I know I am justified by faith alone through Christ alone.  When I first trusted Christ, it was great joy and I told my mother about it.  I know I am a sinner saved by God's grace alone, but I also know that all the punishment I deserve is placed on Christ alone at the Cross!  May all glory, honor, veneration, worship, thanksgiving, rejoicing and blessing be to Him alone forever and ever.  Amen.