The Son of Man came to seek and save that which was lost. It is Jesus' favorite title of Himself. I chosen this title because Jesus loved this title of Himself. We ought to never forget that Jesus is fully God and fully man: two natures in One Person. He is the God-man, the Incarnate Second Person of the Trinity. May we mediate on His life, death, burial, resurrection and ascension that we may be conformed to the image of the divine Son of Man! This blog web site will be a Christian defense of the Reformed doctrines of the Incarnate Son of Man. May all glory be to His name!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What Will You Be Doing In Heaven? A Brief Study of Heaven

     If we fail to do something here on earth, it is always available in heaven.  God gives us all eternity to answer our requests, because He is a gracious God.
     If I am not ordained as a pastor here on earth, I hope to be ordained in heaven and work as a pastor before God there.
     I also hope to play the piano, but also if professional basketball is open in heaven I hope to play in that field.  I did not get a chance to play professional basketball in this life but God will always answer my request to play basketball in heaven.
     God is a God of sure delight and He answers all our requests.  Ask and ye shall receive.  What will you be doing in heaven?  Think upon it because it brings happiness to the soul.